WHY I SPECIALIZE IN INDEPENDANT RESTAURANTS?

Many of my peers tell me I am crazy to work with independent operators. Too many ego, too many amateurs and too little money, they say. The big bucks are with the big operators, they say.
This is all good advice and undoubtedly accurate.
Still, there is something about the freedom of an independent operator enjoys that I find exciting.
I see many more opportunities to be creative when working with "human scale" concepts.
Maybe it is just that I like to see real changes happen quickly.

Whatever the reason, working with independent restaurants is more fun than wrestling with corporate bureaucracies.
This perspective may limit my income, but making a meaningful contribution to the peace of mind of hard-working entrepreneurs is more rewarding than big fees!

Want to learn more?
michelpiton@gmail.com